MINEFORCE MINEFORCE

God no, This shit on steam, Come on man have some respect, Why sell this shity game for $0.99, Well i hope you don't get any love man, Why even make something so bad then be like, Vote yes on steam to give me more $$$$ so you can play more of this shity game, I would buy undertale over this shit any day, tho of course I fucking love undertale, So fuck off man

CubeBump CubeBump

I mean I would like it but, You can't lose, Just click-click--click, And after 2min's the game get's old, You should add something, I mean don't call this a game, I think anyone could do this in there sleep

TotallyNotMoribund responds:

I don't call it a masterpiece, it was literally made in one day.

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

Now this game is fun, I love bullet game's like this, And this game has to be one of my favs, I hope there will be more bc I think the story's 10/10, Well that's more of a joke, Anyway's if I had to rate the story i would say 7/10, 10 being the best.

Zombidle Zombidle

now I played a lot of idle game's and this one is just like the other's, I would like to see someone make a new twist on one of these game's but I think I'm just dreaming

Moto x3m 2 Moto x3m 2

now this was a fun game to mess with I mean the way the map's where. they were awesome GG (good game)

evil dead: the evil cartridge evil dead: the evil cartridge

now the game's not bad it's just got old after 10 min's of play. just some tip's to keep player's coming back 1. make more enemy's (like I said it get's old fast 2. have more combo's. 3. have stat's so unlocking someone new mean's something. 4. more areas (would be nice but is not needed)

Earth Taken 3 Earth Taken 3

Okay SeethingSwarm you did it again I don't know if you remember me but my old name was cg7454cg and I told you EarthTaken 1 was a $5 on steam (well wish it was) anyway's after playing this game I would say this is the best game on NewGrounds and I would pay $10 bucks just to play it on steam and I wish I could download it because it deletes my save's after I play 5 other game's and being a NG reviewer/programmer i enjoyed this game for sure top 5

SeethingSwarm responds:

I don't quite remember your old username, but I definitely remember you telling me that you'd buy Earth Taken for 5 dollars on Steam. It meant a lot to me. Since this game series is free to play all over the web, and made with Flash, it probably won't ever make it onto Steam though :/

I'm not sure why your save gets deleted after you play a number of other games. That sucks. It doesn't happen to me. Maybe it has to do with your flash player settings. I'm not sure, I'm sorry about this.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars!
I'm really glad you enjoyed Earth Taken 3 :)

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

now I would say this game suck's but I'm a nice guy and my nice review is this game suck's why would I pay $299. so blam this plz

Combatants Combatants

I've been on NewGrounds for years. and I've played a lot of MP games and they were okay but this game is actually fun I got a few of my buddy's in TeamSpeak and we had a blast. we all got RPG's and stuck together and at the end we ended up killing each other but we had a blast. I'm coming back to this game for sure I hope you make more game's like this. P.S Good luck OlegAntipov may your game making be fun and easy

The Splitting: Chapter 1 The Splitting: Chapter 1

this game is a breeze of fresh air it's interesting and look's great music's nice and the story's even better the way you can travel between worlds is fascinating and I can't wait until chapter 2. I hope you complete the game with no troubles. and you may be thinking why did you give the game 4 star's if you love it so much well jimmy its because the games rendering can be improved the edges look a bit bad but that's my only problem.